Sunday, May 31, 2020

Trek Day Twenty-Eight

upside-down praying
"The one who had much did not have too much, and the one who had little did not have too little." - from II Corinthians 8:8-15

God, please help the poor get rich and the rich get poor so they know what it feels like. And then God, let everyone switch back to medium and let everyone have the same amount of food and money.  Amen   -- Ben, age 7

Oh, for the purity of a child's heart. This closing reflection is going to be brief, because it is enough. I am not blind. Today is Pentecost, when the truth-telling Spirit descends and sends preachers into the streets to mix it up with a diverse and wildly mixed up world. I know I have too much. And I know too many have too little. So what's next?

Questions for Today and All the Tomorrows

Can I experience enough as a gift for the rest of my life?
What have I learned about myself in these 28 days of reflection?
What will I do now with what I read and remembered
?

1 comment:

FIVER Environment Group Co.Ltd said...

Brilliant basic Article clearly, I took in a ton thanks once more. I'm building a quality and might need to get a partner from you next times. The most awaited topics will be!

UV Lamp Supplier