Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More about Prayer

Lately I have spent a lot of time driving and doing other repetitive tasks which leave time for thinking and praying.  It has given me opportunity to practice my spiritual disciplines for Lent.  I have been away from the computer during this time, but was excited when I logged on this morning to find the following post on Patheos from my friend Carl McColman. Rather than try to relay his good words, I encourage you to follow the link and hear directly from Carl.  Meanwhile ... I am on the road again. More when the wheels on the bus stop going round and round.


Carl McColman writes about the Jesus Prayer on Patheos

3 comments:

Sincerely Myself said...

By the time you get back to blogging your new layout should be live!

Drive safe. :)

Carl McColman said...

Thanks for the shout out. I'm so happy for you and your new ministry (although we miss you here in Atlanta!)... let me know if there is someplace in Illinois that would like to have me come and lead a retreat on the ancient practices!

UniPlaceRev said...

You can count on it, Carl!